- Erin Wasson For Harper's Bazaar Singapore March 2014. Beautiful looks that makes me crave summer even more. The sun and the soft bright colors just creates that romantic feeling and the dark colors give it a bit edge. What I also love about this spread is the quote right in the middle "Don't spend your life making a living and forget to live your life" I think that a lot of people forget this.
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Saturday, February 22, 2014
Friday, February 21, 2014
- I'm really into all kinds of head wear but especially hats at the moment. I found this Floppy hat at H&M and it comes in different colors like black and orange. The black one didn't do justice to the shape or form of the hat and the the orange one I felt would be perfect during the fall so I went with this
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
- The best part about moving to a new place and starting from scratch is getting to decorate and be creative while doing it. One thing I really love is all things vintage, so using vintage suitcases as tables is something I definitely will be doing when I find some nice suitcases.
Monday, February 10, 2014
- Miley Cyrus for Vogue Germany March 2014 - by Mario Testino. What better photographer to shoot this spread than Testino. Even though Miley seems a bit too freaky for this glamorous old style she did a good job, especially on the first photo, it's my favorite. What do you guys think?
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
- Inspiration Mix. Interior inspiration is needed now that the apartment hunt has come to an end. One of the things that I love the most is the stuff that you can make on your own like the jar that is used for makeup brushes, it gives the home more of a personal touch. A lot of people put focus on the big pieces around the house or apartment and they forget the little pieces that in my opinion completes the whole look and gives the home it's wow factor.