- PFW Backstage, Balmain S/S 2014. Sometimes I find the backstage photos to be more inspirational than the actually runway photos, maybe it's because the backstage photos feel a bit more personal? Anyway back to the clothes, I love these patterns and the really great part of it is that each piece already looks edgy and unique so you don't even need to add accessories to the look( that is if you don't want to look too much ). Overall there are some great looks to get inspired by, I think I will go for more patterns this spring / summer and try to get over my fear of patterns / colors.
Monday, December 9, 2013
Friday, December 6, 2013
( Video: Me on Instagram @M_IIICHA )
- FRIDAY, finally right? Have a great weekend you guys - have a good rest and go crazy! The video had such bad quality here I don't know why, check it out on Instagram the quality is better there.
Thursday, December 5, 2013
- Inspiration MIX with Lana Del Ray And Magdalena Frackowiak ! Sometimes all I need is a mix of beautiful photos and a great song to get inspired and feel an energy that's almost explosive that just wants to create.
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
- Kate Moss feature the 60th anniversary issue of Playboy - by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. The photos are actually really nice and not tacky as I would have imagined it to be, it's more: Naked & Classy maybe because it was shot by Mert and Marcus that added a bit more of their fashion expertise to this shoot. What do you guys think of the shoot?
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- The punkish style is still going strong, I think that some can really pull of the style and make some edgy punkish pieces look easy to wear. The only time I've come close to this style was a couple of years ago when I used to have a nose ring, what happened with it? well I got tired of it after 4-5 years and removed it.
Monday, December 2, 2013
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Sunday, November 24, 2013
- Casual look + heels, just mixing it up.
One of the things that I've thought about this week is doing a podcast. It seems like fun to just sit and talk about different topics (almost therapeutic) but I've never tried it, have you guys tried it?